Monday, August 23, 2010

A little bit about me, and why I started this blog...

Hello there and welcome to my blog!

My name is Rachel.  I am a member of a small reformed Baptist church plant in Baton Rouge.  As a small church, we don't have the funds to buy lots of nice artwork to decorate our bulletin boards and Sunday School classes, so I make my own.  I use free sources like fontspace and morguefile to create great looking visuals in photoshop. 

I have the time and ability to tinker around and make visuals.  I am a novice, so I'm sure someone else could do a better job, but I do the best I can with what I have to work with.  Since I benefit from many free resources online I thought that I would share the visuals that I have created.  I am sure I am not the only person who wanted to make a bulletin board featuring the 5 solas, or hang Spurgeon's catechism on the classroom wall.

Feel free to download and use as many of my visuals as you like.  Please do not sell or otherwise redistribute them.  If you are able to use any of my visuals please let me know in a comment.

I like to change the decorations in our classrooms and on the bulletin boards quarterly, so I will probably be adding new visuals every three months or so.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment