Monday, August 23, 2010

The 5 solas - Sola Gratia

I designed this visual to be used on a bulletin board.  There are a total of 5 pages (one for each sola.)  I liked the idea of each sola being on a brick, as they are foundational doctrines.  Each visual is 23"x17" at 150dpi.  I designed each block to print out on a poster - this website sells 18"x 24"posters for $2 each plus a flat rate of $10 shipping.  Lots of other places print posters, this was just the best deal that I could find.  You could also print it out on 8.5"x 11" photo paper, which is what I ended up doing.  I trimmed the brick out with scissors before displaying on our bulletin board.


Click here to be download the full file at mediafire.  Make sure to select the large image size to get the full file.

No comments:

Post a Comment